I have watched five films in the past week that I have enjoyed.
1) The Other Woman: Funny film with Leslie Mann as a great lead. Lots of shenanigans from these woman (Mann, Cameron Diaz, Kate Upton) who also develop an unlikely friendship. Nicki Minaj also adds a nice touch to the cast.
2) As So It Goes: Magnificent chemistry between Michael Douglas and Diane Keaton. Delightful, funny and dramatic.
3) Wish I Was Here: An ensemble tell a story of struggles, loss and growth. Joey King shines as a angst ridden pre-teen.
4) The Fault in Our Stars: Beautiful love story and a great adaptation of the remarkable novel. A top-notch cast as well. I was so emotional after this film I needed a nap!
5) The Skeleton Twins: Very dramatic yet laugh out loud funny. Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader have great chemistry in this multi-layered story about the siblings who see each other after the each attempt suicide.